4W 20 SMD MR16 LED
- 4W Value LED
- 120 degree beam angle
- Available in Warm, Natural and Cool White
- Dimmable with compatible driver/dimmer
This LEDSave SMD 5050, MR16 LED bulb is one of our lowest cost MR16 LED bulb. Despite offering excellent value it is still built to the same high quality as our other LED products.
Consisting of 20 Surface Mount Diodes (SMD's) under a glass cover, this MR16 bulb will produce a light output equal to a 40 watt halogen bulb but only consumes 4 watts of electricity.
In order to function correctly most MR16 LED's require the use of a LED compatible driver. In comparison, LEDSave MR16's are compatible with 70% of electronic transformers, meaning that this fantastic bulb should easily retrofit into your existing fitting without the need to change the driver.
This bulb offers a beam angle of 120 degrees and is available in warm, natural and cool white.
These bulbs will save you their initial purchase cost within an incredible six months, and you will continue to save this amount of money every six months over the expected 25 year life of the bulb.
- Our MR16 bulbs will operate perfectly with 70% of existing 12V electronic transformers meaning that replacing your conventional energy hungry MR16 bulbs should simply be a question of removing the old bulb and replacing it with an ultra-efficient money saving LED from LEDSave. If the bulb lights without flickering then the job's done!
- If the bulb flickers you have to replace the existing 12V transformer with one of our high quality (but low cost) LED Drivers.
- Swapping your existing bulbs to LED lights will not only save you money on electricity costs but will also save you the cost and inconvenience of having to regularly replace blown bulbs!
The massive range of LED bulbs on the market can be confusing, so if you’d like any advice please don't hesitate to call LEDSave on: 01652 638840 or email us at: [email protected].
ELECTRICIANS & WHOLESALE - SPECIAL PRICES AVAILABLE- please call us on 01652 638840 or fill in our trade form here.
Have bought these before to replace 50w halogen. Just as bright but 4 watts consumption!
Arrived on time and are the perfect LED light for me
Had to get the 6000k version to get a closer colour match to the 4000k gu10, but they look great.
We bought this to match the other lights in our kitchen. It's in and working well
| Warm White
Colour: Natural White
|Lumen Output: 320lm|
|Fitting Type: MR16||Voltage: 12V|
|Wattage: 40 Watts Equivalent||Power Consump: 4 watts|
|Size (DxL): 50mm x 51mm||Beam Angle: 120°|
|Dimmable: Yes||Approx. Lifespan: 25 years|
|Certification: CE & RoHS|